May 13, 2015

IITTALA AUTUMN NEWS


As well as the huge Iittala assortment, the Iittala autumn news are pretty amazing. I already dream of the plywood stool/table Plektra, the Ruutu vase, the popular Leimu lamp.. the list goes on and on.
The world of Iittala thirlls me. My heart skips a beat while I lay my eyes on these beautiful pictures.

 
Ruutu vase by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec


Tanssi tablewear by Klaus Haapaniem / Alvar Aalto vase in brown / Iltima Thule drinking glass and pitcher by Tapio Wirkkala



Meno felt bag by Harri Koskien / Leimu lamp by Mangnus Pettersen / Vakka playwood storrage box by Aalto + Aalto 

Plektra stool / table by Ineke Hans / Arre knobs by wellknown designers as Markku Salo / Anu Penttinen og Aalto + Aalto / Ruutu vase by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec / Vitriini mini storage box by Anu Penttinen

Photos: Iittala


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes me smile!