October 11, 2014

NIB CHALLENGE - A SPLASH OF COLOR IN THE BEDROOM

Photo: Ann Sandy 

My contribution to this months NIB challenge, ( Norwegian Interior Challenge - a monthly interior blog-challenge ) , where the theme is - a splash of color in the bedroom. I don`t live my life in black and white, colors is a must! Sadly I cant paint my walls ( rented apartment ) but luckily there are other ways to bring color into my home. These days I`m so in love with the color orange, as a cool splash, a fresh ascent color to all my green/blue/minty interior. These bed-covers are the only good ones I own, so fingers crossed for this months challenge where you can win bed-covers/linen from Høie of Scandinavia!


Bed is homemade / DIY , Flowerpots are thrifted , Tray table / DIY , Bed cover - Funkle
Pillows / H&M Home, Bohus , Lamp / Skog lamp - Magnor



3 comments:

  1. Fiiint! Enig i at man kan tilføre mye farger uten å male, på samme måte som at et rom kan være ganske fargeløst på tross av at man har malte flater. Men du, hva skjer med skoglampa?! Den er SÅ fin at jeg nesten dør.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ann, my name is Kasia Urbańska. I am from Poland, Iława.
    You have a great interior and lovely daughter.
    I have a blog "kasia at home" and I want to show polish blogers
    your flat. In Poland a lot of people like scandinavian style and vintage interiors.
    I know that they will be like it your flat:)
    So, could you let me publish on my blog your home?
    Without you and your daughter. Only interior.
    And I linking back to your blog, of course :)I will be greatful if you agree.

    All the best

    Kasia Urbańska
    kasiaathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smuk morgen, tak for deling stille stunder.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes me smile!