September 03, 2014

RECYCLE IN MY HEART


The first blog gathering this autumn in Oslo is going down, at the recycling center at Colosseum Park tonight. Arranged by NIB and the city of Oslo. The theme is recycling, and all the fun you can get out of it. Recycling is also the theme for this months Nib challenge and it makes me all exited. Looking forward to see the blog community focusing on this theme!

Thrifting / recycling  is a great way to get new stuff and not to forget, get rid of stuff you don't need. This way of thought and living is very close to my heart. I am going to try to inspire with some words around why i find thrifting and recycling so interesting, alongside pictures from my home where this is represented.

Maybe I see you there?


1 comment:

  1. Låter ju hur trevligt som helst. Synd att det ligger lite utanför min räckvidd.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes me smile!