Thank you ever so much, all your comments about the bedroom are
highly appreciated! All the positivity makes me feel so good inside.
I was thinking that maybe I should tell you a bit more about the bedroom,
where I got all the stuff you see etc..
The wall colour is called " Elegant brown " ( Flutex wallcolour 7s, tone 3 )
from Flugger. The room used to be a little office and the wall paint
is from those days. I am pleased that it works in Nanino's bedroom aswell.
Most of the things are 2nd hands from different thrift stores, fleamarkets,
gifts and hand-me downs from friends and family.
And not to forget stuff from my childhood.
- The wallstickers I bought last, last year at Panduro at a 70% sale. It is 2 pieces put
- The little bedsidetable, the cabinet and the bed I have re-designed with paint
and some wallpaper myself.
- The bed we got from some friends, originally wood.
- Cabinet (100 kr) and bedside table (50kr) from thrift stores.
- The "Bambi" on the wall (15 kr), the dresser you hardly see (400 kr),
to the left, the flower pot (10 kr) and most of the toys, are from thrift shops as well.
- The letter S is from Kremmerhuset.
- The Barbapappa teddys are from Nille,( 69 kr each).
- Mushroom nightlamp from Flamingo.no.
- Toy box with wheels made from an old soft drink crate.
- Bed canopy ( two curtains from Sparkjøp ) and veil bracket for cots, from baby shop 299,-
- The cute dress, my mom made for me when I was a baby.
- The hanger is from Norway designs, 40 kr.
- Baby bed bumper from when I was a baby.
- Vintage orange sheepskin rug from Australia.
- Wall decorations are flyers collected from stores, cafe`s etc.